… a fascinating spot between Romagna and Marche.
Welcome to a land full of fascinating and charming places
- Walks into nature: discover our wonderful walking opportunities in the “San Bartolo Natural Park”.
- Bird Watching: since we are located in the San Bartolo Natural Park. The position of our Hotel is the perfect location if you have this passion.
- Travel with your Camera: We arrange excursions with a photo reporter, to photograph the most beautiful spots of the San Bartolo Park, in various moments and light conditions. Interest will be focused on nature and landscapes, while discovering small villages such as Castedimezzo and Fiorenzuola di Focara.
- Travel to the center of the Earth: A few kilometres from the Adriatic Coast, in Valconca, there is the Natural Reserve of Onferno with its Karst grottos.
- Classical Travels: guided tours to Urbino, Pesaro and Fano discovering the precious mosaics, cathedrals, art galleries and museums.
- Along the roads of Bacchus: Allow us to lead you to the discovery of two wine-maker firms in our land that stand out for their history and culture.
- Tourism in Italy’s most gorgeous villages: We want to lead you to the fascination of a hidden Italy. Looking for villages of the Middle Ages in our land, rich in history and culture, where time seems to have stopped.
- Places of mystery: to discover the legends of Valbruna and Montebello.