Min 4 people
Riding our bikes and accompanied by an expert guide we will take you to discover a fascinating and surprising territory.
Leave your bike at home!!!
A road bike, a gravel E-bike and a MTB will be at your disposal!
Every day you will live a new adventure.
You will visit medieval villages and castles, cycle in the pristine nature of the San Bartolo Natural Park and challenge yourself on the roads of the iconic champions of the Giro d’Italia.
ONE WEEK PACKAGE
- 7 nights (8 days) with Super Half Board: rich breakfast, buffet lunch until 4.00 pm and à la carte dinner
- Double room equipped with all comforts and balcony with sea view
- Welcome drink and presentation of the MIX AND MATCH program with our bike guides.
- Delivery of the Alexander bike T-shirt
- N ° 5 tours with our expert guide
- Safe deposit with workshop corner and column for bike washing and maintenance
- Rental of 1 road bike, 1 MTB and 1 E-bike
- Technical assistance for small repairs
- Van for recovery in case of breakdown
- Laundry service for technical clothing
- Water and bananas for your bike tours
- Local wine and mineral water at meals
- Fitness area available
- Heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- Free Wi-Fi (Fibre optic broadband)
- Free transfer service from Cattolica or Rimini station or from Rimini airport
- Agreement with specialized bicycle shops
- Free private parking, possibility to charge electric cars
Price starting from € 805.00 per person in double room
– 10% before 30. 04. 2021
Single room supplement starting from € 105.00
N ° 2 MTB tours:
- Between the hills and the sea in the San Bartolo Natural Park
Km 42 – Elevation 657 mt
- Oasi del Conca and Monte Fiore: the fortress of the Malatesta family
Km 50 – Elevation 712 mt
N ° 2 ROAD tours:
- The land of the Duke: Urbino
Km 90 – Elevation 1,360 mt
- San Marino: one of the oldest Republics in the world
Km 95 – Elevation 1,280 mt
N ° 1 E-BIKE / GRAVEL tour:
- Villages and castles “Strade Bianche” among olive trees and vineyards
Km 65 – Elevation 786 mt